BA Training and Job Placement Assistance
- BA = Business Analyst
- What is Business Analysis ?
- Why BA?
- What BA can do in Software Development?
- IT JARGON and Definition in BA – Business analysis
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Unified modeling language – UML
- Tools for Modeling
- Methods to gather Requirements for software development
- What is JAD Session and how to?
- How to analyze the software?
- Different Methodologies in SDLC
- What are the Documentations required to be prepared by BA
Class 11: Project Management
- Project Management | PMP and CAPM Exam
- Framework for Project Management
- What is and why Scope Management
- Communication Management
- How to manage the Cost
- How to manage the Quality
- How to manage the Time
- Managing Human Resources
- Procurement Management
- Risk Management
- BA training in Project work on Health Insurance
- BA role in Health insurance Claims Process
- What is EDI Transactions
- Quality Assurance and Testing – QA testing training
- Software testing training and writing test plan, test cases, test data
- How to execute test cases, compare results
- How to find defect and compare with requirements and results
- Working with BA, QA, Developers and other team members
- Resume Preparations, Mock interviews and job placement assistance.